Métrica Consulting is fully committed to offering to its clients an excellent service as well as unmatched conditions both in terms of quality and efficiency, bearing always in mind the corporate social responsibility, designing its strategies and setting its goals and processes considering both the economic, social (employees, environment, society, etc.) and environmental aspects of its activities.
The policy of Corporate Social Responsibility of Métrica Consulting aims to sustainably add value to the society and for the citizens, employees, clients, suppliers, shareholders and communities in which and for which the company carries out its activities, remunerate equitably all the agents which contribute to the success of its corporate project and undertake new investments always considering their social return, thus generating wealth and employment for the society within a long term vision engaged in procuring a better future without taxing present outcomes.
In order to achieve the aforesaid objectives, Métrica Consulting bases its activities on the following Principles:
- Support the professional training and development of all the company´s employees, ensuring that an engaging, motivating and participative work environment is created, in which all the people are able to grow professionally and bring their capabilities to their upmost.
- Further diversity and equal opportunities, facilitating a balanced relationship between personal and working life.
- Further health and safety policies for the benefit of all the company´s employees.
- Further information privacy and safety in terms of confidentiality as stated on the Ethic Code and Legal Compliance document.
- Abide by the current legislation and applicable regulations, as well as comply with all the international commitments related to the CSR signed by the company (Ethic Code, United Nations Global Compact, International Bill of Human Rights, the Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, etc.).
- Keep our commitment with the environment contributing to a better management of the natural resources and to the fight against climate change, furthering energetic efficiency in our premises, raising awareness among employees and suppliers, etc.
- Nurture long-lasting relationships with all the stakeholders, based on mutual trust and reciprocal benefits.
- Take measures to further the fight against fraud and corruption.
We have monitoring of our activity in terms of ESG and to this end we have reflected it in our sustainability report.