DISCLAIMER AND LEGAL NOTICE
Website General Conditions Of Use
This Legal Notice is to regulate the use of this website as well as the general conditions to which the use of this website is subjected.
Through the use of this website the user expressly and explicitly to comply with the general conditions as stated on the website at the moment the user accessed it, notwithstanding the particular conditions which may apply to some of the specific services offered on the website.
Intellectual Property Policy
MÉTRICA CONSULTING S.L. cannot be held liable for the incorrect, inappropriate or illicit use of any the information available on the website www.metrica.es. Other than within the boundaries established by the law, MÉTRICA CONSULTING S.L. will in no event be held responsible for the lack of veracity, integrity, accuracy and precision of any of the information contained on its websites.
MÉTRICA CONSULTING S.L. cannot be held liable for the use a third-party may make of the content on the website, and is entitled to carry out any action allowed by the law in the event of any infringement or contravention of the Intellectual Property Rights committed by the user.
It is absolutely prohibited to make use of this website or any of its elements for any commercially illicit purpose.
The website www.metrica.es may contain links to third-party websites over which MÉTRICA CONSULTING S.L has no control whatsoever. Thus, MÉTRICA CONSULTING S.L cannot be held liable for the content on those third-party websites
The texts, images, sounds, animations, software, design, source code and any other contents on www.metrica.es are the sole property of MÉTRICA CONSULTING S.L or its owners. The transference, modification, distribution, assignment of rights, reproduction, storage or public communication, whether total or partial, of any content is strictly subjected to the express consent of the CLIENT..
Links to Other Websites
MÉTRICA CONSULTING S.L. provides links to other websites which may be of use for the company´s website users.
Insofar as the terms and conditions of the policy of privacy do not apply to the aforesaid links, MÉTRICA CONSULTING S.L. does not incur in any obligation whatsoever to offer any of the products or services advertised on those websites.
All browsers can be configured to warn the user that cookies are being used by a website, as well as to enable or disable them, which is further explained on your browser´s support page. Our cookies cannot be used to execute any program or to spread viruses to the computers of the website´s users.
Information on the company´s compliance with the regulation of the European Parliament with regard to the handling and processing of personal data:
Duty Holder: MÉTRICA CONSULTING S.L.
Address: Ctra. Fuencarral a Alcobendas, 20, 28049 Madrid.
Phone number: (+34) 91 382 05 25
CIF (Company Certificate Of Registration/Incorporation): B-82580317
MÉTRICA CONSULTING S.L. uses the information provided by the people interested with the purpose of finding the information requested as well as the deals, products and services suited to their interest.
Aiming to boost the user´s experience, we will create a commercial profile on the information provided. No automatic decision will be made based on such profile.
All the personal data will be kept unless the persons concerned request us to do otherwise.
The legal basis for data handling is the enforcement of the corporate contract in accordance with the terms and conditions on it stated.
The prospective offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, the enforcement of the subscription contract not being under any circumstanced conditioned by the withdrawal of the aforesaid consent.
This data will be transferred to other entities directly or indirectly involved in the provision of any service related to the company´s legitimate role and aims.
- Any individual is entitled to confirmation from the company as to whether MÉTRICA CONSULTING S.L. is handling personal data of their concern.
- Any concerned person is entitled to access to their personal data. They are equally entitled to request the modification of inaccurate data or the deletion of data when, among other reasons, it is no longer relevant for the aim it was collected for.
- Under certain circumstances any person concerned will be entitled to request the limitation to the handling of their data, which will only be kept by the company for its use in the event of a claim made by or against the company.
- Under certain circumstances and when their personal situation demands it, any person concerned will be entitled to refuse to their data being handled by the company, which will be done by MÉTRICA CONSULTING S.L., unless imperative motives or defence against claims advise to the contrary.
- Any person concerned is entitled to the portability, which implies that their personal data will be transmitted directly between the people in charge, avoiding the need to transmit it previously to the person concerned, provided it is technically feasible.
- Any person concerned is entitled to withdraw their consent.
- Any person concerned is entitled to claim to the Control Authority.